Then again, it doesn't take much to please me.
In a span of a few days I recieved both my 2nd and 3rd blog award ^^
I didn't start the blog to get awards. Truthfully, I didn't even know about them but its nice to know that there are people out there that appreciates my writing and who can relate to me.
Honest Scrap Award:
This is for "bloggers who put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul." You write 10 honest things about yourself that are not common knowledge and then you pass it on to 6 fellow bloggers that touch your heart by the honesty and sincerity they give with each post.
I am passing this award to ooohjodi at You don't Wan't To Read This. She constantly reveals to us her deepest thoughts and feelings. She reminds me of myself but I think she readily throws herself out into the open more. And I envy that.
So here are my ten things:
1. I have a list of fears: Creepy crawlies, dark (fear not knowing whats around me), loneliness, unwanted, pain, falling, swimming in ocean (feel nothingness), driving alone in the car at night (because of stupid Japanese Grudge film), horror movies/stories, unknown, death, rejection and thats all I can remember for now.
2.I'm a walking contradiction: I like having space but I like being surrounded by people. I like peace and quiet but I can't stand my own silence. I don't like people calling me "cute" but I don't like being called a boy. I am quite girly but 80% of my friends are boys. I prefer the company of men.
3. I have a GIANT sweet tooth: I absolutely love sweets. I especially love chocolate with my favourite being White chocolate.
4. I never told anyone this because I'm not even sure myself but once when my family was living in an apartment, I saw a ghost. I was only 4 or 5 but I was sleeping in my own room next door to my parents. I left my door open and I had trouble sleeping. I saw clearly a transparent being float across the hallway and into my parents bedroom. The next day, I woke to see if my parents were possessed and to my disappointment, they weren't.
5. I was born 2 months premature. I am short for my age. Everyone's first impression of me is that I'm a 12 to 14 year old girl. I try to always be serious because I fear that people would think I'm a child otherwise.
6. Once, I went through a phase where my answer for everything was "I don't know"
7. I was a serious cry baby and sometimes I still am. I stopped crying in front of people long ago. To my family, crying is weak. I don't want to be thought weak so I hide my tears.
8. I once was an annoying non-stopping chatter-box. . . Don't ask me how I changed.
9. I literally suck at all games: card games, video games, you name it and I suck at it. Sometimes, I don't even try a game because I already know I'll definitely lose.
10. I don't like people getting inside my head: I don't like people analysing me and think that they know what I'm thinking. Everyone is different. Don't catergorise me. How can you say you know me when I don't know myself? How can you say you know me when I am still trying to find myself?