- - - - - - - -
1. Walking in the rain with your whole body drenched and your clothes sticking to your back. That feeling is so refreshing that nothing else can compare. It brings about a sense of cleansing that a normal shower doesn't.
2. The aroma of freshly baked cookies. The smell of vanilla, chocolate and baking soda engulfing you when you open the oven door.
3. Having a larger hand in yours. Holding the hand of a man always makes me feel warm and safe.
4. White chocolate. What is there not to love about it? It's rich and creamy and its CHOCOLATE!!
5. Waking before dawn and just lying in bed, watching the sky slowly brighten and listening to the sounds of birds waking and flying away to find breakfast.
6. Daydreaming about double rainbows and fated meetings.
7. Resting my head on the shoulder of a boy and pretending that I'm asleep, while secretly listening to his breathing and bathing in his warmth.
8. Reading a good book in my warm bed with my dog curled between my legs and my fingers running through her fur. (I miss Yuki!!!)
9. Star gazing on a clear night with friends and our backs on the ground, pretending that the stars are ours to grasp.
10. Sticking my hands into clay and slowly molding and smoothing it out until a figure or an expression appears.
11. Meeting eyes with a cute boy on the street, knowing that we're holding our gaze a little longer than necessary and walking away with a smile. That always brightens my day. It's such a special and secretive feeling.
12. Collapsing onto my bed after a long and tiring day of studying.
13. The feeling of completing a story after hours of writing and editing. Such a great feeling of pride and relief.
14. Eating ice cream on a hot and sweaty day of Summer (actually eating ice cream in general).
15. Having long conversations into the night about anything and yet nothing.
16. Long walks aimlessly no where and getting lost but not really caring because getting lost is fun unless you're on a tight schedule.
17. The smell of new books on the shelf. Old books makes me sneeze because of all the dust.
18. Receiving emails and texts from friends and someone special.
19. Digging my toes into the sand while drawing stick figures with my fingers and watching the waves come crashing in.
20. Listening to the sound of the guitar with my eyes closed and my head resting on my arms, allowing the strumming to rock me to sleep.