Today is Valentine's day in Australia and I thought that this is a great opportunity to remind everyone that even if you don't have a Valentine, its not the end of the world. So what if that boy sitting across the classroom doesn't notice you? And it doesn't matter that the cute girl you've been catching the bus with doesn't know your existence. Cheer up!! First of all, you have to be able to love yourself before someone can love you.
So today, no matter what you're doing, save a little time to pamper yourself. You deserve it!!
Tips for girls:
1. Run a bath of hot water and add your choice of either:
a. bubble bath solution
b. Scented bath oils
c. Bath crystals
2. Play soothing music in the background.
3. Instead of the hassle of cooking today, order from your favourite takeway restaurant.
4. Curl up to a good book or watch your favourite film.
5. Treat yourself to Chocolate!!!
I'm not quite sure what makes men relax but here are a few tips anyway.
1. Run a bath of hot water while listening to music.
2. Instead of the hassle of cooking today, order from your favourite takeway restaurant.
3. Watch a movie marathon or play a few rounds of video games with your mates.
4. Treat yourself to Chocolate!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
365 (32) A to Z April (20) Adrian (10) Anger (12) Australia (6) bad luck (15) blog (21) celebrations (6) chance (11) change (45) christmas (2) Dear Unknowing (6) Distant star (4) drabble (2) dreams (42) Emma (11) eternity (8) family (29) fate (10) fears (38) friends (51) guest post (3) guitar (9) happy (39) holidays (12) hurt (48) inovations (1) inspiration (5) internet (1) kill me now (2) life (148) Lit blog (1) loneliness (28) love (182) lyrics (3) Mondays (4) new year (5) ominous (17) ominousok (1) Peter Pan (1) Poetry (15) Prince Charming (3) promises (12) quotes (5) rain (5) random (16) recklessness (7) regret (7) remembrance (7) Romeo (1) sacrifice (5) silent (22) Spoken (2) Stranger (9) summer (4) truth (16) uncertainty (13) university (16) unrequited love (43) vlog (3) Winter (5) wish (30) writing (35)